Tuesday 31 December 2013

Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner Review (pop of colour!)

Here are some of my current favourite summer go-to colour eyeliners.

Holika Holika is a popular Korean brand.

These eyeliners are very easy to use and glides on smoothly.

Here are some swatches (photo taken under natural day light indoors - no editing)

From left to right: No.8 Pink Topaz
No. 18 Coral Orange
No. 19 Emerald Green

The No.18 Coral Orange and No.19 Emerald Green eyeliners are matte based and have good colour payoff.  They are especially pigmented so one swipe over the lids is enough.  I like to use these as an all over lid shade to give myself a pop of colour which is perfect for the summer. Cheeks and lips remain neutral.

The No.8 Pink Topaz is great as a highlight for the inner corners of the eye and brow bone, or anywhere you want a bit of sparkle. It also have a good colour payoff with a sparkling shimmer finish.

These 3 eyeliners are also long lasting and waterproof, so there is no need to worry about smudging. But in the summer I tend to have oilier lids so I find that I may have to reapply it throughout the day.


The only down side of this product is that it comes in a pencil form that requires sharpening every so often. I find this quite annoying since I am a lazy person. Haha!

Repurchase? Definitely yes - I am keen to try a few more different colours from this range.

By Nat xoxo

*This was purchased from beautynetkorea.com, also known as F2Plus1 on E-bay (not affiliated with this seller).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...